So I'm supposed to be leaving for a flight to Boston on Tuesday at 6am! I'm not sure if I'm going to make it on the flight or not. The last time I checked the flight only had 3 seats available and there are a total of 8 people trying to non-rev on the flight. 4 of which are mainline employees who were hired after I started working in the airline industry! Can you believe that! SO, since they are USAir mainline employees, their seniority is a lot higher than mine :(
As I was saying, there are 4 mainline employees listed so they will get on before me. I thought about taking United but I would have to connect in Denver and I'm not sure that's a good idea. I don't want to get stuck in Denver since it's one of the hardest cities to non-rev from. I will look at my other options and see what I might be able to pull off.
Delta is also another option....after I pay the $50 annual non-rev fee....... Cross your fingers I get on USAir!
On another note, Kelcie & Keightlyn are so excited to go on this trip. I'm sure they will enjoy it. I'm sure after this trip they will want to go back to visit with Leyla and Frank & Michelle more often.
Monday is their last day of school since they will are flying out on Tuesday. Keirstin's last day is on June 8th. She gets to finish out the school year :0)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you,
Krisha