Thursday, June 11, 2009

Friday Photo Flashback #8

Friday Photo Flashback

One of my blogging friends, Alicia started a new meme called "Friday Photo Flashback" She decided to start this meme because she has so many pictures from her pre-digital camera days. So she thought it would be fun to scan them and share them here with you! She is having fun, too! I must agree with Alicia, it's nice to stroll down memory lane! Be sure to sign in to Mr. Linky so others can visit your blog too!


This is a picture of me & my little brothers. My youngest brother was just a few weeks (or maybe a few days) old. This is my favorite picture.

Donovan, Bryant and Krisha


10 comments:

  1. Awwww, you all looked so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...Krisha!! That is such a cute picture! I can see why this is your favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we had the same entry... my entry is about me and my siblings too :) though its more recent!

    you look Filipino, are you?

    I am from the Philippines :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous picture. you guys look so cute...the only thing is there is an odd picture of Orlando above it? It looks strange...odd...It needs some PURPLE AND GOLD to spice it up. Ha LOL... Now that I've thrown down the L mess...I better follow.
    I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, I love it! You all look PRECIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That picture is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How sweet, you are a loving sister know doubt.

    Go Orlando....woohooo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the expressions on their faces. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhhh-this is the BEST picture! I love all the smiles and love!! Amanda:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so tickled! You obviously love your new "present". The present? Well, the baby looks bored by you and your brother.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you,

Krisha

Test

This is my test blog.