
One of my blogging friends, Alicia started a new meme called "Friday Photo Flashback" She decided to start this meme because she has so many pictures from her pre-digital camera days. So she thought it would be fun to scan them and share them here with you! She is having fun, too! I must agree with Alicia, it's nice to stroll down memory lane! Be sure to sign in to Mr. Linky so others can visit your blog too!

This picture was taken my senior year in high school. I played volleyball so I'm dressed in my volleyball uniform. I had such a great time in volleyball!

Oh my gosh..how cute is that picture!!!!! I love it!! I tried out for the volleyball team when I was a freshman, but I didn't make the cut! So, I tried out for cheerleading instead and made that! LOL!
ReplyDeleteI too loved volleyball in high school. I played in a club, since cheerleading conflicted with the official season, but my bestie was a volleyball maniac, and I loved going to her games and cheering from the stands!!
ReplyDeleteYou look so cute...
ReplyDeleteHow fun to have a passion for something so young...
Ahhhh, youth! So wonderful. I love the picture and this meme!
ReplyDeleteHave a blessed day!
Beth
I used to love playing volleyball! It was so much fun.
ReplyDeleteI just played it with friends. I played it when I was seven months along with my firstborn, but it made everybody nervous so I quit, lol!
You look so sporty!
ReplyDelete