
1. What's one of the best things you've seen lately?
An email from work stating I have to take 3 mandatory days off by September.
2. Has Spring brought you something you don't like?
flies & ants!!! Out of nowhere, I seen ants & small flies!!!
3. What kind of sandwiches do you like?
a gold ham & cheese
4. Do you carry GermX with you at all times?
No, i do not carry it at all times. We have a big bottle of germX on our kitchen counter.
5. Does each person in your house have their own hamper or do you have a central hamper for everyone?
I started off with a central hamper for everyone & then tried to teach my older girls to care for their own laundry so I bought them their own hamper. That didn't last for long, so now we're back to a central hamper for everyone.
6. How often do you balance your checkbook?
My hubby does it everyday.
7. What's the hardest thing you've done lately?
The hardest thing for me lately is leaving work ON TIME.
8. Are you a texter?
yes, I am a texter. I text everyday!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you,
Krisha