Friday, April 17, 2009

Grilling Goodness #26

Grilling Goodness #26

GoldenGoodness

It's time for Grilling Goodness with Tina! It's one of my favorite meme's. If you would like to join in the fun, click here.


1. Do you prefer reality tv or dramas or comedies?
I prefer drama. I can watch some reality tv....but I get tired of it sometimes.


2. If you could have free cosmetic surgery, what would you have done?
I would have a tummy tuck!


3. What are you itching to get but you have 'bitten the bullet'?
A new digital camera. I am would love to get close up shots of my kids & take a photography class!


4. Do you have a bad habit that you hope your children don't pick up?
One word, procrastinate....I am soooo bad!


5. What was your favorite meal growing up?
Mom's beef & chicken enchiladas! Mmmmmm, sounds so good right now!


6. What meal did you have as a youngster that you don't have as an adult?
Liver & onions!


7. What is your earliest memory of a "vacation"? Where'd you go?
Our vacations were going to drag races in Denver, CO. We would go every year in July. I can't remember how old I was but the earliest memory was when my younger brother was about 4 or 5 years old (that would mean I was 9 or 10, lol....) he would throw grasshoppers at me! I just remember screaming so lound & running from him. Good times.....


8. What was the "Best Thing" you ever got for Christmas, before age 12?
I have such a bad memory....Do you all remember the Simon? I believe that game came out in the early 80's???? Anyways, that was the "best thing" I got for Christmas one year.






1 comment:

  1. Hi Krisha!! I can totally relate to #3 & #4!!!

    Oh...and I remember Simon!!!!! Loved that game even though it got stressful!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you,

Krisha

Test

This is my test blog.