Sunday, April 12, 2009

The Mck Family....

I was blog hopping one day and came across My Charming Kids & got hooked! Reading about MckMama, her Prince Charming and their Many Small Children touched my heart. I have been visiting MckMama's site on a regular basis & praying for MckMuffin's health & for the entire MckFamily.

Sometimes I feel like I'm stalking MckMama because I am constantly checking her blog to see if she posted an update on Stellan. I follow her on twitter and am constantly updating my co-worker, my hubby and my kids on Stellan's status. I got my co-worker hooked, too. Too bad we can't access MckMama's blog from work, otherwise we'd be on it everyday, all the time!

MckMama's family is in my thoughts & prayers daily. She has 4 of the cutest babies! I love Stellan's picture gallery! I tell everyone I know about her family & pass along her blog url. She is a very strong person & puts all her faith & trust in the Lord.

MckMama also hosts a very popular Monday meme, Not Me! Monday. Here you can be brutally honest about all the things you did NOT do the previous week. It's FREE therapy!

This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

If you'd like to read all about MckMama & her family, click here.

Click here to read Stellan's story:





Please pray for MckMama, her family & her sweet baby Stellan. Pray that his heart continues to stay in a normal sinus rhythm.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you,

Krisha

Test

This is my test blog.