Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by
MckMama. You can head over to
her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
- I have NOT been thinking & praying about Stellan since I learned he has been in the hospital.
- I did NOT go to Las Vegas recently & I most certainly DID NOT have as many race car drivers sign my dad's birthday card.
- I absolutely, DID NOT mail off my Christmas cards last week!!!
- I was NOT sad to hear that 2 local newcasters are leaving the Valley.
- As I type this entry, I am NOT thinking of my brother Bryant and how much I DO NOT miss him.
- Tomorrow is NOT my dad's birthday & I DO NOT miss him!
- I DO NOT wish I was with him when he opens his birthday card. To see his expression would NOT be priceless.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you,
Krisha