Friday, April 24, 2009

Grilling Goodness #27

Grilling Goodness #27

GoldenGoodness

It's time for Grilling Goodness with Tina! It's one of my favorite meme's. If you would like to join in the fun, click here.


1. When you were in school, did you study hard or cram the night before?
2. What can pull you out of a really funky mood?
3. Do you keep the invoice after you've paid the bill?
4. Do you have yard sales? Shop at them?
5. When was the last time you rode a rollercoaster?
6. Spring cleaning...do you do such things as wash your windows?
7. How often do you clean out your refrigerator?
8. Have you ever been a victim of identity theft?

________________________________________

1. I used to cram the night before.
2. A shoulder/neck massage from my hubby.
3. I pay for most bills online. I do not recall the last time I opened up a billing statement! That reminds me, I have some shredding to do this weekend. I have not done that since January….of last year!!!
4. I used to have yard sales when I was in 8th grade with my brother & cousins. That was so long ago! The last time we had one was the summer of 1994. I do not go to yard sales. I have always wanted to go to one, just haven’t had the time to go. Now days, I just donate my stuff to the Salvation Army.
5. The last time a rode a roller coaster was about 9 years ago. I rode the roller coaster & the big shot! My hubby was supposed to ride with me but he chickened out at the last minute so I was lucky enough to ride both of them 2 times in 1 day!
6. Hubby & I do wash the windows. We do everything else but the windows.
7. I actually have my girls clean it out every month.
8. **Knocking on wood** We have not been a victim of identity theft.



2 comments:

  1. LOL..I can use a neck massage right now! Hmm..my hubby should be home soon!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2. Ah, a massage, yay!

    3. I also pay bills online...love it!

    5. I had to drag my hubby on a rollercoaster, not his thing.

    8. Count your blessings!

    Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you,

Krisha

Test

This is my test blog.