One of my blogging friends, Alicia started a new meme called "Friday Photo Flashback" She decided to start this meme because she has so many pictures from her pre-digital camera days. So she thought it would be fun to scan them and share them here with you! She is having fun, too! I must agree with Alicia, it's nice to stroll down memory lane! Be sure to sign in to Mr. Linky so others can visit your blog too!
This week I chose a picture of my brother & my youngest daughter. In this photo he was in his early 20's & Miss Keirstin is about 6months.



Oh my gosh...how totally cute!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd you brother looks more like a teenager here!!
Love it!
Thanks for joining in again, my friend!!
HUGS!
they are so cute! :D dropping by from FPF :D
ReplyDeleteThat is such a sweet picture. :o)
ReplyDeleteHave a great Friday!
Beth
Aww! She's adorable and your brother is very handsome. : )
ReplyDeleteDoes he look proud or what? So sweet!
ReplyDeleteCute baby girl! Huh I thought I was the only one that had The Marriage Certificate on the Wall...
ReplyDeleteWhat a great picture for Friday Flashback! I have to say that I think the marriage certificate on the wall is such a special touch and a great reminder of the step and vow we take when we get married. Great idea!
ReplyDeleteVery nice photo so glad you shared it.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see your Treat Yourself Tuesday thank you for participating.
What a cute uncle/niece photo! :)
ReplyDelete