Well this past week I DID NOT wake up in the middle of the night because I was dreaming I was using the restroom. Come to find out.....I DID NOT almost wet the bed! Oh no, not me!
I also DID NOT wake one morning NOT mad at my hubby because I WAS NOT dreaming that he did NOT have a girlfriend. I was NOT mad at him most of the day just because I DID NOT dream of him with another girl. Oh no, NOT ME!
My Grandma DID NOT travel from Kayenta with my Uncle to visit with her son's, daughter's, neice's, nephew's & grandchildren for her Mother's Day weekend. While she was NOT visiting in Phoenix, we were most definately NOT planning our trip to her house by the Mesa for renovations to her house so that she could NOT get electricity! We are NOT excited about this major accomplishment! After so many years, she is NOT happy to NOT finally get electricity!

Oh my goodness! I LOVED the dreams! I often wonder if I'm the only adult in the whole world who wakes up thinking "I AM GOING TO KILL HIM" or "I HAVE TO PEE" !! :o)
ReplyDelete