One of my blogging friends, Alicia started a new meme called "Friday Photo Flashback" She decided to start this meme because she has so many pictures from her pre-digital camera days. So she thought it would be fun to scan them and share them here with you! She is having fun, too! I must agree with Alicia, it's nice to stroll down memory lane! Be sure to sign in to Mr. Linky so others can visit your blog too!
L-R: my neice SW & my daughter Kelcie circa 2000.
Kelcie always wanted a cat growing up but we found out later that night that she & her sisters were allergic to cats. (Hubby & I are also allergic to cats)


I'm allergic to cats too!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute picture!!!!!!!!! Doesn't it seem like she was JUST this little??? Makes me sad when I think of my own kids!!!!
I'm so glad you joined in again this week!!!!!
AW! We can't have cats either. Hubby's allergic to them.
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet photo! Maybe she can have a cat when she moves out, LOL!
ReplyDeleteAw! How sad about the cats. The kids are adorable.
ReplyDeleteAwwww....and that is a cute cat.
ReplyDeleteOh, that is a cute photo. The girls look thrilled and the cat, not so thrilled. My oldest is allergic to long-hairs, so as long as he keeps them off his bed he's fine. He's 18...do you think he keeps them off his bed? Um, no! The cats are more important that the congestion, I guess.
ReplyDelete