Thursday, May 28, 2009

Friday Photo Flashback #6

Friday Photo Flashback

One of my blogging friends, Alicia started a new meme called "Friday Photo Flashback" She decided to start this meme because she has so many pictures from her pre-digital camera days. So she thought it would be fun to scan them and share them here with you! She is having fun, too! I must agree with Alicia, it's nice to stroll down memory lane! Be sure to sign in to Mr. Linky so others can visit your blog too!

This here was taken when my hubby & I went to Vegas for the weekend.  We went to the wax museum & snapped this photo.  I beleive this was taken early 2001?


7 comments:

  1. Awesome! John Wayne looks so real. Too cool :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, for a second I thought that was the real John Wayne!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

    Cute picture...love the hats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Thanks for sharing again, Krisha!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hats are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not into Western movies but I see people are calling this real looking man, John Wayne. If you hadn't said he was wax, I never would have guessed it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It does look like you're standing next to a real man...how funny! I like that the hats get in "character" for the shot! Too fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The hats are the perfect touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, too cute! My dad loved John Wayne movies and I seriously saw them ALL growing up!! I recognized this pic right away! I can almost hear his drawl, "Hello, Pardner". Lol. Ok, I'm a nut. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you,

Krisha

Test

This is my test blog.