Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Happy Mother's Day 2009

I was invited by my son, Joshua, to attend his 2009 Mother's Day Tea Party.  I took the day off and spent my morning at his school.  When I walked in to his classroom, I was greeted with this sign.  The whole class put this together.


Each student drew a picture of their mom & wrote their name next to their drawing.  Here's Joshua's drawing:

Next the class had a few songs they sang for us & recited a poem.  Each student recited 1-2 lines from the poem.  It was sooo cute!  I just wish that I could have found my camcorder!  I didn't have it so I had to settle for pictures.

Here's my placemat, the poem they recited & a cute picture of Joshua.




Here's our breakfast:

My son, Joshua.

My daughter's each wrote their own poem's & drew their own pictures. They were all so precious & I loved each project.




1 comment:

  1. Oh how cute Krisha!!!! Everything looks so cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you,

Krisha

Test

This is my test blog.