Friday, May 01, 2009

Friday Photo Flashback #2


Friday Photo Flashback

One of my blogging friends, Alicia started a new meme called "Friday Photo Flashback" She decided to start this meme because she has so many pictures from her pre-digital camera days. So she thought it would be fun to scan them and share them here with you! She is having fun, too! I must agree with Alicia, it's nice to stroll down memory lane! Be sure to sign in to Mr. Linky so others can visit your blog too!



This photo was taken May 2001. We went to my brother-in-law's high school graduation.
In this photo (L-R): My daughter Keightlyn, me & my daughter Kelcie.


Me & my hubby


My youngest daughter, Keirstin with my hubby. She was 5 months in this picture!


Keirstin


8 comments:

  1. Hi Krisha!! I'm so glad you did it this week again!!

    Oh my gosh..you look like you're still in high school! And your baby is soooooo precious!!!!!! Doesn't it seem just like yesterday????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, the last one is the best...I'm sorry, but that face is to die for. Look how happy she is? (Alicia's right, you do look like you're in high school...that is a good thing!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with everybody, you do look really young. But that's a good thing, right?

    Love the pictures, especially the last. She is just smiling away!!!

    I am doing Alicia's meme too and that's how I found you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Krisha...LOVED the pics of you and your family! Your girls are just the sweetest!!!
    Im visiting from Alicia's blog...
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute photos of you and your family! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love this meme where we can get a peek at all of those old pictures that would otherwise stay hidden.

    You put up some very precious pictures this week. I agree with Erin...the last one put an instant smile on my face. Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great-looking family you have. Beautiful children!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pictures!! Your family is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you,

Krisha

Test

This is my test blog.