
One of my blogging friends, Alicia started a new meme called "Friday Photo Flashback" She decided to start this meme because she has so many pictures from her pre-digital camera days. So she thought it would be fun to scan them and share them here with you! She is having fun, too! I must agree with Alicia, it's nice to stroll down memory lane! Be sure to sign in to Mr. Linky so others can visit your blog too!
I FINALLY found a picture of me & my closest cousins. We grew up together! From left to right, SP, me, RD & VT. SP is the oldest. In this photo we are 17 (RD), 18 (me), 19 (VT) & 20 (SP). I had just graduated from high school, May 1994.


nice photo! im sure it brings back great memories! :D thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great picture! I bet you all had a great time running around together when you were growing up.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing!
Love,
Beth
Hi Krisha! Look at you! Cute! You totally look like a teenager! How fun..a family reunion! I'm sure you have alot of great memories and pictures from that!!! Are you all still close now?
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you joined in again this week!!!!! :)
Have a Happy Mother's Day!
What a sweet photo! I bet you all had so much fun on that trip to Arizona.
ReplyDeleteYou all look so cute...what an awesome photo...even the bunny ears coming in off the left!
ReplyDeleteWhat a nice photo! It looks like you were all very close. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute picture! How wonderful to have cousins so close in age to you! I'll bet you have a blast at family reunions.
ReplyDelete