Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Shoot Me: 10 of 52

Forever In Blue Jeans


I am participating in a year long challenge created by Carin at Forever in Blue Jeans. The Goal is to post a photo of you & one or more of your children for 52 weeks on Thursdays. Join me as I hop on this fun meme & get in front of the camera!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Here is a photo of my oldest & I.  She is almost taller than me!!






7 comments:

  1. Sweet pic. 3 of our kids are taller than me now, its funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look like sisters! CUTE!

    Btw, here is my Thursday Shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice shot of the two of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a young looking Mom...nice shot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah I agree..It's more like a twins. They're sweet mother and daughter.I love this photo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice picture!

    http://youcanfacetodaybecausehelives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you,

Krisha

Test

This is my test blog.