My kids started school on July 26th so we have been trying to get used to the school schedule and sort out everyone's sports & clubs. Not to mention setting up Dr.'s appointments for their annual sports physical. We are all excited for the school year.
I'm going to catch up on my Thursday meme, Shoot Me! Although I did not have the time to post my photos, I did remember to snap a photo knowing I would eventually update my blog.

I am participating in a year long challenge created by Carin at Forever in Blue Jeans. The Goal is to post a photo of you & one or more of your children for 52 weeks on Thursdays. Join me as I hop on this fun meme & get in front of the camera!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Day 5, 6 & 7 of 52 weeks. I may not have had the time to post but I remembered to take the pictures.Day 5:
This photo was taken when we drove to NM to pick up our kiddos. My son was super happy to see us and after this photo was taken he never left my side :)
Day 6:
Here's another photo of my son & I. I'll try to get more photos of my girls.
Day 7:
My daughter Keightlyn & I. This was taken right after I arrived home from work. I was tired but still managed to get a photo in. See you on Thursday for another photo for "Shoot Me"



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you,
Krisha