I enjoyed participating in this meme. I found out that the girl who was running Small Talk Six just had too much on her plate and had to drop Small Talk Six. I decided I would continue with this meme and added a linky. If you enjoyed this meme as much as I have and would like to link up, you can do so here.
Want to join in? Go here to learn how and to view the weekly Small Talk Six topics for 2010.
It's really simple. You can respond to each topic with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, or 6 photos. Click here to see the complete list of weekly topics. Fairly simple, right?
Today's topic is "6 things you collect, use to collect, or would like to collect"
- In high school I used to collect the toys from McDonald's Happy Meals.
- I used to collect board games.
- I used to collect hairclips for my two older girls when they were 4-5 years old.
- I used to collect (and still do) pens.
- I used to collect (and still do) greeting cards.
- I used to collect starbucks mugs.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you,
Krisha