Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday Photo Flashback - August 13, 2010

Friday Photo Flashback

I'm participatin in  Alicia's meme called "Friday Photo Flashback" She has so many pictures from her pre-digital camera days& decided to scan and share them with us! What a good way to share photos & take a trip through memory lane! Be sure to sign in to Mr. Linky so others can visit your blog too!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I was helping my daughter with a school assignment last week when I came across some photos I didn't know I had.  I found a  lot of photos of my late brother Bryant---when he was much younger.  I looked through them and they just brought back sooooo many memories!  I missed my brother but this time was a different feeling.  I felt at peace.  I think of him a lot!  I'm just so happy I came across those photos!  It was nice to show my kids their Uncle when he was much younger.  It was a nice trip down memory lane.  I'll share more.  I love the ones I found when he was a baby!


2 comments:

  1. Aww..what a cutie!!!!!!!!!!!!! It looks like he had a nice birthday party!! I bet your kids loved seeing this picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! What a blessing photos are! How wonderful to have them and remember those times with your brother. I treasure ours of my mom, who has been gone since 2004! I am thankful that we also have some videos to watch and hear her voice.

    I am finally gettting a chance to stop by Friday Photo Flashback... and yikes! It is already almost time for another!

    Blessings & Aloha!
    I would love it if you get a chance to stop by my place :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you,

Krisha

Test

This is my test blog.