Friday, August 27, 2010

Friday Photo Flashback - August 27, 2010

Friday Photo Flashback

I'm participatin in  Alicia's meme called "Friday Photo Flashback" She has so many pictures from her pre-digital camera days& decided to scan and share them with us! What a good way to share photos & take a trip through memory lane! Be sure to sign in to Mr. Linky so others can visit your blog too!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Here is a photo of me and my dog, Blackie.  I miss him.  He was such an awesome dog.  I got him from a community service officer the summer of 1993.  I was at work and one day this community service officer came into the office with a box of puppies.  She explained her dog had puppies and she couldn't keep all of them.

It was love at first sight.  I fell in LOVE with Blackie as soon as I seen him!  I wanted him but I knew my parents wouldn't allow it.  I told her I needed to get a hold of my parents to ask for permission, so she went through out the office to see if anyone wanted a puppy.

I was sad because I really wanted him but I knew my parents wouldn't allow me to have a dog.  About 30 minutes later, the officer came through our office and said she had one more male puppie if wanted it.   See what I didn't know was that she kept him for me.  She told everyone he was taken.  I couldn't pass him up so I took him even though I knew my parents wouldn't allow it.  I brought him home and my brother's fell in love with him, too.  We hid Blackie from my parents for about a week.  We bought him food, diapers and kept him in my room!  Yes, that's right diapers.  It's funny now and we laugh about it.

When my parents found out we had a puppy, my parents were not as upset as I thought they would be so that was all good :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you,

Krisha

Test

This is my test blog.