Friday, May 29, 2009

Grilling Goodness #29 & #30

Grilling Goodness #29 & #30

GoldenGoodness

It's time for Grilling Goodness with Tina! It's one of my favorite meme's. If you would like to join in the fun, click here.

I missed last weeks Grilling so I have combined last weeks questions with today's questions....

1. Do you have a cell phone that allows you to check your email?
Yes, I have a BlackBerry Curve 8900. I love it!


2. Have you ever caught a foul ball at a baseball game?
No, I have not.


3. What foreign accent can you imitate the best?
I can not imitate any foreign accents.


4. Do you have plans for Memorial Day?
We didn't have any plans for the weekend. We stayed home and had a cook out on Sunday.


5. Does your hair look decent if you let it air dry?
Yes, it does. It just falls flat and I have fine hair that sticks up everywhere and looks like antenas....LOL I tried to find a picture but didn't have any luck.


6. When is the last time you went to a waterpark?
It's been several years since we've gone to a waterpark.


7. Do you turn on your porch light every night?
Nope, no porch light for us.


8. Have you ever had to call the fire department?
Nope....knocking on wood.



1. If you had 10 hours at home alone, what would you do?
I would catch up on laundry! Catch up on the blogs I read.


2. Do you have a fond memory of your dad?
I always remember my dad always working outside on his car. I would hang out with him and just chill in his tool shed while he worked on his car. I'd have a lot of questions and ask what each tool was used for. He tried to teach me what he was doing but I wasn't interested, I just wanted to hang with my dad.


3. Do you prefer the pool or the beach?
If I had my own pool, I would prefer the pool. Since we have a community pool, I do not let me kids go swimming. It's been at least 3 years since we've been to a beach!


4. What's the furthest you've driven for one day of fun?
Well, that depends....Hubby & I drove to Vegas for a weekend of fun and with the kiddos, New Mexico was the furthest we've driven.


5. Solid, clear solid, clear gel or aerosol? Deodorant of choice, that is.
Clear solid, for sure.


6. Do you tan or burn/peel?
I do not tan but the last time I was in Vegas I got sun burned and didn't realize it! My arm peeled for a few days.


7. What's your favorite pasta-based meal?
Spaghetti.....mmmm, that sounds so good right about now.


8. Do you wax or pluck your eyebrows?
I go to the salon and have them waxed.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you,

Krisha

Test

This is my test blog.