Monday, May 04, 2009

Not me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


This past week I have NOT been cheering on the Boston Celtics since my first team didn't make it to the playoffs.

I also did NOT give our guinea pigs a bath and I did NOT totally have a good time!

When my boss told us she was resigning from the company, I did NOT totally feel numb about it.  I was NOT thinking, that's what you said last year & got more money from the company to stay!  I also was NOT wondering if she was trying to do the same thing again this year!  All in all, I am NOT sad to see her leave.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you,

Krisha

Test

This is my test blog.