Monday, April 20, 2009

Tag....I'm it!

I got this from Alicia. I thought it was fun & decided to participate.....Alicia was right, it's not as easy as it seems :)

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:
  1. Being home with our Heavenly Father for eternity
  2. Building a stonger relationship with the Lord
  3. My family reunion next month
  4. Getting back on my weight loss program
  5. Spending the upcoming weekend with my hubby & kids
  6. Visiting with my dad
  7. Drag Racing in July
  8. Moving out of this apartment & into a house

8 Things I Did Yesterday:

  1. Took a nap
  2. Kept TweetDeck open all day to see if MckMama posted any new updates on Stellan
  3. Rested.....I was not feeling good, I had an earache :(
  4. Started to feel better around 5pm & ordered pizza for the family
  5. Watched a couple of episodes of Jon & Kate plus eight
  6. Talked to my Aunt on the phone
  7. Took a shower
  8. Took some tylenol & laid down for a second nap

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:

  1. Read & Speak my native tongue fluently
  2. Be more arts & crafty
  3. Sew
  4. Take a photography class
  5. Move to San Diego
  6. Buy a house
  7. Decorate my home. I am horrible as interior decorating...
  8. Reference any verse in the bible at any given moment when a friend/family member needs words of encouragement.

8 Show I Watch:

  1. Private Practice
  2. Grey's Anatomy
  3. Two & Half Men
  4. Cold Case
  5. House
  6. Ellen
  7. Law & Order SVU & Criminal Intent
  8. Medium
Now tag 8 friends so they an join in the fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you,

Krisha

Test

This is my test blog.