Monday, March 30, 2009

Grilling Goodness #24

Grilling Goodness #24


GoldenGoodness


It's time for Grilling Goodness with Tina! It's one of my favorite meme's. If you would like to join in the fun, click here.


1. Do you prefer to write with pen or pencil?
I write with pens most of the time. I like using both but I prefer pen.

2. What was off limits to you growing up that you do all the time now?
Growing up wearing make-up & cutting my hair was off limits. I'm not one to wear make-up now, only on special occasions. My hair was ALWAYS long. This year was the first time I had it cut soooo short! It's growing back and I can't wait for it to get longer!

IMG00303-1


3. What is the age difference between you and your spouse?
My hubby is 2 years younger than me.

4. Did you hurt yourself in anyway this week?
I was so tired one day that I some how managed to fall asleep with my hand in a weird position. I woke up and my wrist was sore.

5. Do you like wallpaper enough to hang it in your home?
I don't like wallpaper.

6. What do you need to do that you've been putting off?
Laundry!!! It's been piling up again! My hubby & I are going on a trip out of town this weekend and then laundry still isn't done!

7. What did you do this week that you wish you hadn't?
I wish I didn't bring my work home with me! That's the main reason why I didn't get laundry done!

8. Did anything keep you up late this week?
Yes, I brought my work home with me and not one night did I go to bed before 11pm!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you,

Krisha

Test

This is my test blog.