Monday, March 23, 2009

Grilling Goodness #23

Grilling Goodness #23


GoldenGoodness


It's time for Grilling Goodness with Tina! If you would like to join in the fun, click here.



1. Are you competitive?
I'm not competitive anymore. But back in high school I used to be. I played volleyball, basketball and tried out for track & field.


2. What do you most often eat for breakfast?
Cereal bars, that's all I have time for lately.


3. Do you have a 'raggidy' piece of furniture?
My couch. I would LOVE a new living room set!


4. What do you wash your face with?
I wash my face with a bar of dial soap and water.


5. What colors does Spring make you want to wear?
pastel colors. I love wearing pastel colors :)


6. Do you like working your flower beds?
I don't have a green thumb. I used to in high school but now I don't have time for it!


7. What is something you want that you've never had?
I want my own house!


8. How many miles do you have on your car?
We have about 80,000 miles.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you,

Krisha

Test

This is my test blog.