Thursday, March 12, 2009

My second born

My Second Born

Keightlyn is my second born child.

I remember how my day started. I went to my visit my mom and brothers. It was an early day for me. I arrived at my mom's house about 7am and was hanging out there with Kelcie when I started to get contractions. They started after she left for work and my brothers for school. They were mild and consistant all morning. They started to get stronger and more consistant and by 12:00 pm I called my hubby to let him know.

He came to see me at my mom's and we decided to have lunch with his sister. We went to this cafe and the service was bad! I didn't eat but my hubby and his sister had lunch. Since the service was so bad and their food came to them cold, we left. I was scheduled to go to work that day at 1pm but since I was having contractions I called my boss to let her know that I was not going to be in. My hubby called his boss to let him know that he would not be coming back to work either.

My hubby & I decided that since my contractions were getting closer and stronger that we would make our way to the hospital. Afterall, it was a 45 minute drive! My hubby's sister took Kelcie with her. We arrived at the hospital and didn't wait long. I was progressing well and Keightlyn was born around 4pm. She weighed in at 8lb. 9oz and was 21 1/2 inches long.

I had to watch the breast feeding and car seat videos, again! I couldn't leave until I watched both! Keightlyn was a happy baby and had a lot of hair! It stood straight up, too! I wish I had a scanner so that I could scan Kelcie & Keightlyn's baby pictures!

Miss Keightlyn is now 11 years old! I am still in awe that she and Kelcie have grown sooooo fast!


Photobucket







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you,

Krisha

Test

This is my test blog.