
1. What is your favorite thing about Springtime?
Spring training.
2. Do you prepare special, maybe even fun, meals for your kids? Example, please.
No, I don't prepare anything special :(
3. What are you looking forward to this weekend?
Driving home to visit with family.
4. Within driving distance, where do you like to go for a little getaway?
Flagstaff, San Diego or Las Vegas
5. Laundry detergent: liquid or powder?
Liquid
6. What does your spouse do around the house that you appreciate the most?
He does a lot and I appreciate everything he does. I apprciate him doing the laundry the most.
7. Do you converse with the grocery checker or pay and bolt?
I usually try to pay and bolt.
8. Have you ever had an MRI? (If you feel comfortable sharing why, please do.)
No MRI for me...

LOL..I like to pay and bolt out of there quickly too! I'm always amazed at the lengthy conversations people have w/ the cashiers!!
ReplyDelete