
1. What do you do when you get mad?
I tend to shut down when I get mad. I become very quite and keep to myself. I don't talk much and tend to take it out on my hubby sometimes.
2. Do you wash your hair everyday?
OMGosh...I have to wash it everyday. I usually wash it in the morning. I don't like it when my hair is not clean.
3. How often do you speak to your parents?
I talk to my dad at least once a week on the phone. When dad calls I put everyone on hold and talk to him because where he lives he has bad cell phone reception. My mom is always busy with work so she tries to call when she can.
4. Your nails - painted or nude?
My nails are nude. I'm not one to paint my nails or go in and get them done. It's just not my thing.
5. What pair of shoes do you wear most often?
I wear my jogging shoes a lot!
6. If you could do anything you wanted to do this weekend, what would it be?
I would love to just drive home and visit with family.
7. What's the best cough medicine you know of?
I'm still trying to find one....any suggestions?
8. How do you feel about 'springing forward'??
In AZ we don't 'spring forward' but thinking about family who live in areas that have to....I gotta check the time before I call!

1. Me too sometimes...all of it.
ReplyDelete2. Me too..everyday!!!
7. We just bought Delsym for the first time...so far we like it. :)
Thanks for playing...sorry it took me so long to get around!