Thursday, March 12, 2009

Grilling Goodness #22

Grilling Goodness #22


GoldenGoodness


It's time for Grilling Goodness with Tina! If you would like to join in the fun, click here.



1. Did you learn anything new this week?
I learned that I am a lot more patient than I thought I was! I was tested a lot this week and am greatful for not lashing out on certain people.


2. Will you wear green on St. Patty's Day or do you not give a hoot??
If I remember to wear green, I will. With four kids, how can I forget to wear green.


3. Do you wash clothes throughout the week or only on a specific day?
My hubby usually does the laundry and it's on the weekends. If he doesn't get to it on the weekend, we usually do it through out the week.


4. What is one of the most popular 'spams' you get in your junk email inbox?
I get a lot of spam in my yahoo account and it's mainly pharmacy related and drugs to enlarge a certain body part....male body part!!!


5. Are you where you want to be? (you decide the meaning of the question for your answer)
I am happy with where I am at right now. I would really like to be a stay at home mom but would not change a thing. I love my job :)


6. Do you know how to swim?
Yes, I know how to swim. Growing up swimming was a part of P.E. and we all had to learn how to swim. We did not have a choice and I am glad we had to learn how to swim!


7. Do you take trips with your girlfriends?
I have not been on a girlfriends trip! I would love to go on one!


8. What was your favorite purchase this week? (big or small)
I didn't purchase anything this week but the week before, I bought a new pair of presciption glasses and sunglasses. I love them! It's been a long time since I've worn glasses, too!




2 comments:

  1. Hi... it's nice to meet you, a fellow AZ girl.

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Very cool...that's a great thing to learn!

    4. HA!!! Too funny.

    6. I've not heard of having swimming for P.E...that's neat.

    7. You should plan a trip!

    8. I LOVE getting new glasses...I don't like the exam, but I like having a new look.

    Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you,

Krisha

Test

This is my test blog.