
1. What is your favorite family activity?
My favorite family event is spending the day at the race track and meeting NHRA drivers.
2. Do you know how to play poker?
No, I do not know how to play. My hubby tried teaching me but I just wasn't into it.
3. Have you ever been to a chiropractor? Regularly?
When I was younger I used to see a chriopractor on a regular basis. I was in a bad car accident so that's why I went.
4. Have you ever slopped pigs or milked cows?
No, I can't say I have.
5. How are you doing with the goals you made for the New Year?
I've only made one goal and that was to lose weight and eat healthy. So far I have lost 25 lbs and am eating healthier. This past month was not a good month for me...
6. Is there something you dread doing every day?
Getting up early for work.
7. What room in your home would you most like to buy new furniture for?
I would like to buy new furniture for my bedroom!
8. If I had a dollar for every bank statement, I'd be able to pay a couple of my bills.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you,
Krisha