Sunday, March 01, 2009

Grilling Goodness #17

Grilling Goodness #17

GoldenGoodness

It's time for Grilling Goodness with Tina! If you would like to join in the fun, click here.



1. Have your children corrected you somehow this week?
My kids are always correcting me.

2. Are you waiting for a particular something to happen?
No, I'm not waiting for anything to happen.

3. Do you chat online?
Yes, I chat on twitter & yahoo

4. What is the oldest thing you own?
The oldest thing I own are my high school volleyball team shirt and class t-shirt. OMG, I can't believe I still have them!

5. What's for dinner tonight?
Potatos and pork chops

6. Are you artistic?
Not at all :(

7. Are you getting an income tax refund? Plans for it?
Yes we did and it was spent before we even received it.

8. Do you use 'zero payments/zero interest for XX months' to buy things?
Yes, I have.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you,

Krisha

Test

This is my test blog.