Friday, June 12, 2009

Grilling Goodnes #32

Grilling Goodness #32

GoldenGoodness


It's time for Grilling Goodness with Tina! It's one of my favorite meme's. If you would like to join in the fun, click here.



1. What's the heaviest thing in your purse?

2. Do you mostly use cash or debit/credit cards?

3. Do you cut your hair shorter in the summer or pull it up a lot?

4. Do you like your man scruffy or clean shaven?

5. What have your children done/said to embarass you lately?

6. Do you use plug-in type air fresheners around the house?

7. Do you have any interest in the NBA or NHL finals? (Do you even know who's competing?)

8. What is weighing heavily on your mind lately?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
My Answers:

1. I'd have to say my camera is the heaviest thing. I have 2 ziploc bags full of misc. things I really don't need to carry around with me all the time.

2. I mostly use cash. I tend to get myself in trouble when I use my debit card because I always forget to log my transactions.

3. Last year I cut it really short. The shortest I've ever cut it. So this year I am letting it grow out. It's still short but it's growing back slowly.

4. I like him clean.

5. I can't recall anything that my children have said to embarass me lately...that's a good thing :)

6. I used to use candles a lot! I have since moved on to plug ins.

7. I love the NBA! I can't say I'm a fan of NHL...I can't get into it! OMG, did anyone watch the NBA game last night? We almost had the game Orlando! Almost!!!

8. I have a lot weighing heavily on my mind lately! Where do I begin? Well, theres a situation here at work that's been causing a lot of frustration! I've been grouchy & just taking it out on my family. It's not good and I feel bad when that happens. There's this person who left the company but afer a week went by we found out that this person is STILL employeed by the company and living in a different state! I was told that this person would remain in his/her position & resume his/her duties. So when I heard that, I figured this person would take back his/her duties since he/she would be collecting a full paycheck! Well, that was not the case and this person is not doing a single thing. There's so much more going on but that's the tip of the iceberg.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you,

Krisha

Test

This is my test blog.