Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday Photo Flashback #9

Friday Photo Flashback

One of my blogging friends, Alicia started a new meme called "Friday Photo Flashback" She decided to start this meme because she has so many pictures from her pre-digital camera days. So she thought it would be fun to scan them and share them here with you! She is having fun, too! I must agree with Alicia, it's nice to stroll down memory lane! Be sure to sign in to Mr. Linky so others can visit your blog too!

This here is a picture of me, my mom & my little brother D. The green shirt I am wearing was a gift from my grandma (my dad's mom). I always wore that shirt!

Mom, K, & D


6 comments:

  1. you guys are too cute and your mom is gorgeous here! i love these photo flashbacks. i just took all my pics over to my moms to scrap book with her-i'm wishing that I kept a few pics out to participate this week. i'll have to grab some for next week:) blessings-amanda:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Your bother looks so serious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so nice! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, look at your cute little face - how precious. Your Mom is beautiful and I just wanna squeeze those little chubby baby legs, hee hee. :)
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice picture!! Isn't it funny how we remember these details when looking at our old pictures???

    Thank you for sharing again, Krisha! Have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you,

Krisha

Test

This is my test blog.