March 1, 2008 - Saturday
2 Months & 1 Day
Current mood: lonely Category: Life
Well it's been 2 months & 1 day since Bryant's passing. I still find it hard to believe that he's not on this earth with us!!!! I miss you so much Bryant!
This month was a little difficult for me. I was feeling depressed and missed a couple days of work and just stayed home trying to process everything.
We celebrated my birthday without Bryant. Every year for the past 3 or so years my father could come to Phoenix and my brothers, dad & I would go to the drag races in Chandler at Firebird Intl Raceway. We would spend the entire day there on Saturday and then after the races go to the Outback and celebrate my birthday.
This year was a little different. Everybody was missing Bryant. It's still so hard to cope with. What helped us get through it was sharing our memories of Bryant with each other.
Well, this year dad took me, Donovan & Cordell to the Yard House. After we ate dinner we went to the Rhythm Room and listened to some Blues music. Bryant would have loved that! He liked all music types.
On Saturday, we hung out at the race track all day. Bryant liked going to the races. I remebered when he got that connecting rod from Frank Pedregon. **smiles**
I just miss you so much Bryant...
9:41 PM - 2 Comments - 4 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove -
---------------------
Patti
Just remember he was watching from up above with a much better seat! He is still with you no matter what you are doing and will help you get thru this.
Posted by Patti on March 2, 2008 - Sunday at 8:04 AM [Remove] [Reply to this]
G I N A
I'm sooo sorry on how ur feeling. I wish i could do something to make it better for you. Thru the power of prayer God will help u heal ur heart. I will keep praying for u as well...
Posted by G I N A on March 2, 2008 - Sunday at 1:34 PM [Remove] [Reply to this]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Test
This is my test blog.
-
One of my blogging friends, Alicia started a new meme called "Friday Photo Flashback" She decided to start this meme because she ...
-
One of my blogging friends, Alicia started a new meme called "Friday Photo Flashback" She decided to start this meme because she ...
-
I am participating in a year long challenge created by Carin at Forever in Blue Jeans . The Goal is to post a photo of you & one or mo...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you,
Krisha