Join the fun! Click here to learn how to play! I thought it would be fun to participate. It's really simple. You make a short post about the weekly topic which is posted here.
You can respond to each topic with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, or 6 photos. Click here to see the complete list of weekly topics. Fairly simple, right?
Today's topic is "6 things you are most thankful for this year"
- I am thankful that God has been by ourside through every up & every down and all the hardships that we've been through this past year.
- I am very thankful for my family. They have always been there when I need a helping hand!
- I am thankful that I have a job. I work for an airline & things haven't been looking too good for us lately.
- I am thankful I have a very loving & supportive husband!
- I am thankful we are all in good health.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you,
Krisha