
It's time for Five Question Friday!!
Here's the rules:
Copy and paste the following questions to your blog, answer the questions, grab the MckLinky Blog Hop code, and link up! Then, hop around and check out other fabulous bloggers! Oh, and...I'd love it if you'd link back to Mama M.!!
Don't have a blog but wanna join in? Simply leave your answers in the comments!
Questions for Friday, December 4th:
- Favorite gift you are GIVING this year?
- How many parties are you attending between now and Christmas?
- What is your favorite Christmas song?
- Who was your favorite elementary school teacher and why?
- If you had a choice to live in any other period of time (other than now) what era would you choose and why?
Here are my answers:
- I haven't even started Christmas shopping yet! I have no clue where to start!
- I'll only be attending one party. If my office has a potluck, does that count??? Other than that just the one party on my mom's side of the family.
- My favorite Christmas song is "We Wish you a Merry Christmas" sung by my children. The best part is when they emphasize the word "wish".
- My 5th grade teacher, Mr. A was my favorite. He always rewarded us when we had a good month & he always made learning fun. He always seemed to turn what he was teaching into a game & interactive.
- I always wanted live in the 70's era when I was in high school. I haven't thought of it much since then. I can't even remember why I wanted to live in that era now that I think of it.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you,
Krisha