Saturday, September 04, 2010

Five Question Friday: September 3, 2010

My Little Life


It's time for Five Question Friday!!

Here's the rules:
Copy and paste the following questions to your blog, answer the questions, grab the MckLinky Blog Hop code, and link up! Then, hop around and check out other fabulous bloggers! Oh, and...I'd love it if you'd link back to Mama M.!!

Don't have a blog but wanna join in? Simply leave your answers in the comments!

Questions for Friday, August 27, 2010:
  1. What do you do when you have time to yourself?
  2. When you look out your kitchen window, what do you see?
  3. Who/What would you want to be reincarnated as?
  4. What is your biggest pet peeve about other people's kids?
  5. Regular or Diet soda?


Here are my answers:
  1. I catch up on email and google reader.
  2. I don't have a kitchen window :(
  3. I don't believe in reincarnation.
  4. They let their kids runamuck!
  5. It depends!  Most of the time it's Diet.
If you liked the new Five Question Friday, head on over to Mama M, grab her button and join in the fun!







MckLinky Blog Hop




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you,

Krisha

Test

This is my test blog.