So what are we going to do on your next visit Trina?
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
My girl Trina is planning to visit from Orlando this weekend! I'm excited to see her. I hope that she gets her tickets in time and she makes it on her flight! Heres a photo from her last visit. We ate & had some drinks at the Four Peaks.
So what are we going to do on your next visit Trina?
Here are some pictures from her "going away" party. Whatcha talking about??? Going away???? She didn't go far!!!
So what are we going to do on your next visit Trina?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Test
This is my test blog.
-
One of my blogging friends, Alicia started a new meme called "Friday Photo Flashback" She decided to start this meme because she ...
-
One of my blogging friends, Alicia started a new meme called "Friday Photo Flashback" She decided to start this meme because she ...
-
I am participating in a year long challenge created by Carin at Forever in Blue Jeans . The Goal is to post a photo of you & one or mo...
Seriously Harris, did you pick all the bad pictures of me, or do I just take bad pictures, lol. The buddy passes arrived in the mail today, so PHX, here I come!!!!
ReplyDeletehaha trina, they are all cute, excpet the last one you look confused and the first one you look mad... haha...
ReplyDelete