Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Nascar Weekend - November 8, 2008

Cordell won a pair of tickets to the NASCAR race this past Sunday. At first I was excited to go but then I know how much my dad has always wanted to go so I thought I would give my ticket to Dad. Well, after awhile I thought about it, who am I to give Cordell's ticket away? I hinted to him telling him my dad might want to go and that I didn't want to go. I'm not sure if he took the hint or not but he asked his co-worker and friend, Brian to go with him.

On Frisday, Cordell received a call from his little brother, Nate, stating he had 2 extra tickets to Sunday's race. Two of his friends backed out on him after he had purchased the tickets and pit passes for the race. I'm not sure what's going on and what they are planning to do but I offer a round trip companion pass to get him to Phoenix for the race. Lucky for him, the flights he listed for were both wide open.

Let the fun begin.....Nate arrives Saturday afternoon and hangs out with Darold, the oldest brother, for the afternoon. Since Cordell had to work the kids and I stayed home hanging out and enjoying our time. Here's some pictures of the brothers hanging out after Cordell got home. I guess I didn't take any pictures of them together....

Here's Cordell & Nate


Joshua & Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you,

Krisha

Test

This is my test blog.