January 7, 2008 - Monday
I love you Bryant...
Current mood: numb
Category: Life
I miss my baby brother so much. I keep looking at pictures of him and right now all I want is a big bear hug from him. I keep looking at his myspace page & checking the last login date thinking he's visiting my mom and he'll log on from there....
This is still just all overwhelming and so unreal to me. I know that he is in a much better place, I keep telling myself that. I just need help dealing with all of my emotions right now.... I feel like they are all out of control.....
I also know that I need to put God first. Without God, I don't even know where I would be or what state of mind I would be in right now. He has been by my side since Bryant's passing. With the love, prayers & support of friends & family I know I will get through this. It is definately going to take some time........
Currently listening :
Waking Up
By Bethany Dillon
Release date: By 03 April, 2007
6:19 PM - 1 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove -
-----
♥The Brashers♥
My Prayers are with you.
Posted by ♥The Brashers♥ on January 8, 2008 - Tuesday at 1:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Test
This is my test blog.
-
One of my blogging friends, Alicia started a new meme called "Friday Photo Flashback" She decided to start this meme because she ...
-
One of my blogging friends, Alicia started a new meme called "Friday Photo Flashback" She decided to start this meme because she ...
-
I am participating in a year long challenge created by Carin at Forever in Blue Jeans . The Goal is to post a photo of you & one or mo...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you,
Krisha