Friday, January 04, 2008

January 4, 2008 MySpace Post: Losing a Loved One

January 4, 2008 - Friday

Losing a loved one....
Category: Life


Losing a loved one is always hard. Well for those of you who don't know, my baby brother, Bryant passed away in his sleep on December 29, 2007. I posted his obituary and the eulogy my brother Donovan & I wrote.

I had a hard time with everything at first but after being with family, praying and putting everything in the Lord's hands, I felt a lot better knowing that he is in a better place. He is at peace, has no worries and is not in any pain. I know that he is not far away. He is in our hearts. He is my kids' guardian angel. We will all see him again.

I love you always Bryant!


7:31 PM - 1 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove -

------

*K*a*y*l*a*

Hey Krisha,
I am so sorry to hear about your lil brother. Your right, it's not easy to lose a loved one, especially when it's your sibling. I don't remember your lil brother. But he sure sounds like a cool bro to have. I and my family will keep your family in our prayers. God was there and still is there for us when my lil sis passed. And he will be there for yours. So don't lose faith.

Posted by *K*a*y*l*a* on January 5, 2008 - Saturday at 12:45 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you,

Krisha

Test

This is my test blog.