Sunday, June 20, 2010

Family fun time with my niece

We had the privilege of entertaining my adorable neice Jordin.  The kids loved that she came with her Auntie (my cousin) to visit for the weekend.  They came for the weekend to celebrate my brother's 30th birthday party and ended up staying a few extra days.

While Jordin was visiting we took a little hike up the Peaks right behind our apt complex.  She was so cute!  She was excited to go on the walk but after awhile she said, "I tired".  That didn't stop her because as soon as my kids started talking to her and trying to"race" she forgot all about it.  Three of my four kids went on our little adventure.  Kate stayed home.  When she is out in the sun/heat for too long she gets sick.

This is the Peak we walked to

My Neice.  She was smilin for her mama.  We made it to the top of the hill and sat down at the picnic table.  We were all resting & enjoying each other's company.

Here I am with my son Joshua.

We started our walk back home.  The kids were taking their time so I snapped a photo of them as they were walking to me.

Now she is leading the way!  She knows how to get us home.


She tripped as she was leading us home.  We stopped to make sure she was ok.  She was ok but scraped up her knees.  She was inspecting it.

Taking our last break.

About 30 minutes after taking pictures on our last break we finally arrived home.  Once we arrived home, everybody jumped in their swim suits and we took off for the pool.  I didn't get very many photos because I left my actual camera at home and all I had was my cell phone.


Little Miss Jordan we enjoyed your company!  We can not wait until your next visit!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you,

Krisha

Test

This is my test blog.