Monday, June 21, 2010

Not me! Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

This weekend I was NOT obsessed with MckMama's blog that I kept checking in to see if she had a new post.  Not me!

I did NOT let the laundry pile up for the past two weeks because I was NOT lazy to go to Target for detergent.  Nope, not me!

My kids did NOT pass gas all weekend and then turn around and did NOT say it was the "ghost"  Oh no, they would never do a thing like that!

Sunday, we did NOT let my husband cook us breakfast knowing that it was NOT his special day to just sit back and relax.  Nope, not us!  We did NOT do that.

I also did NOT take today off because I wasn't feeling good and NOT post my not me! Monday.  Oh no, I would NOT do that!  Besides, who does that???



1 comment:

  1. Laundry is awful, isn't it? Drives me batty trying to keep up with it all!

    I love the colors on your blog! Very pretty!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog, and for saying such nice things about it~!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you,

Krisha

Test

This is my test blog.