Thursday, June 24, 2010

Friday Photo Flashback: June 25, 2010

Friday Photo Flashback

I'm participatin in  Alicia's meme called "Friday Photo Flashback" She has so many pictures from her pre-digital camera days& decided to scan and share them with us! What a good way to share photos & take a trip through memory lane! Be sure to sign in to Mr. Linky so others can visit your blog too!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1993


Today's entry is a photo my Aunt & cousins shared with me.  This is a photo of my late Grandmother (my dad's mother).  The photo was taken in Colorado Springs at the Airforce Academy on their drive to New Mexico.  I am so grateful they shared this photo with me.  Growing up, I was not close to my dad's side of the family so for them to share this photo meant so much to me.


5 comments:

  1. Krisha, how special to have this rare photo of your grandmother. What a beautiful background too with the mountains. Lovely.

    blessings,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel. I wasn't close to my dad's parents because they lived in the Philippines. I also cherish all the photos I have of her too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! It is such a blessing to have photos of our family members! I am still trying to find the one and only photo of my mom's mom taken of her and my mom's dad on their wedding day.

    Blessings & Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a special picture! I don't have many photos of my Mom's mother and the ones I do have are precious to me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you,

Krisha

Test

This is my test blog.