
It's time for Five Question Friday!!
Here's the rules:
Copy and paste the following questions to your blog, answer the questions, grab the MckLinky Blog Hop code, and link up! Then, hop around and check out other fabulous bloggers! Oh, and...I'd love it if you'd link back to Mama M.!!
Don't have a blog but wanna join in? Simply leave your answers in the comments!
Questions for Friday, June 25, 2010:
- Do you know how to play a musical instrument?
- What is your pet peeve while driving?
- Would you rather have a housekeeper or unlimited spa services?
- Is there a song that you hear that will take you back to the moment, like a junior high or high school dance?
- What song best represents your life right now?
Here are my answers:
- I used to play a musical instrument....like back in high school. I played the alto sax throughout my freshman year.
- I don't drive but my pet peeve while being a passenger is people NOT paying attention to the road. Most of the time they are too busy talking on their cell or TEXTING!
- I would love to have unlimited spa services.
- I didn't go to school dances. But there are several songs that will take me back in time. I just have to go to Pandora and select a genre and most of the time Pandora hits the spot.
- I can not think of a song that fits my life for the life of me!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you,
Krisha