I almost posted the song Lead Me last week for Father's Day. Then I listened to it last night and almost posted it again. This song isn't it though is it? Maybe your title got left up from last week :-) I do that all the time because it automatically fills in from the last week. I love TobyMac too though. Great choice. Have a great weekend and thanks for joining in! Blessings, Amy
TobyMac is my oldest daughter's favorite gospel singer. She isn't saved so I play lots of his music hoping the Lord will use it to reach her. Thanks for sharing.
Krisha,
ReplyDeleteI loved this song! So simple and yet so true! Let's start now!!!!
Nice to meet you and I've signed on as a follower.
God bless you!
I almost posted the song Lead Me last week for Father's Day. Then I listened to it last night and almost posted it again. This song isn't it though is it? Maybe your title got left up from last week :-) I do that all the time because it automatically fills in from the last week. I love TobyMac too though. Great choice. Have a great weekend and thanks for joining in! Blessings, Amy
ReplyDeleteWooHoo!! I love this song!
ReplyDeleteThanks for choosing it!
Hi there Debra & Amy. Thanks for stopping by :)
ReplyDeleteAmy - I was going to post Lead Me & posted Toby Mac instead. I forgot to change the title. Thanks for pointing that out :)
Love it! Good song! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteuntil next time... nel
TobyMac is my oldest daughter's favorite gospel singer. She isn't saved so I play lots of his music hoping the Lord will use it to reach her. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete