Monday, December 08, 2008

Grilling Goodness #9

1. Do you send out Christmas cards? Have you done it yet?
I’ve been bad about Christmas cards. I still have my Christmas cards from last year! I bought more this year and hope to get those out soon!

2. When you cook chicken, do you cook a whole chicken?
I have never cooked a whole chicken. I don’t like the skin so I usually boil the chicken first, take the skin off and then grill them outside and add BBQ sauce.

3. What is your favorite Christmas movie?
My favorite is a Christmas Story!


4. How often do you go to the grocery store?
We, my hubby and I, usually stop by every day during the week since it’s on our way home.

5. Do you play games online?
No, I don’t.

6. Do you make your bed everyday?
I make it 90% of the time

7. What is one of your favorite websites? (Hopefully this is understood, but please share only the G rated sites! lol)
First it was MySpace. I got in contact with a lot of people I grew up with and went to high school with. It’s always fun catching up! Now, I’m on Facebook almost every evening.

8. What gives you the most laughter in life?
It would have to be my family; mostly my kids. They do the silliest things and always have me laughing. If it’s not my son “growing” a mustache it’s my girls or husband being goofy.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you,

Krisha

Test

This is my test blog.