Monday, December 01, 2008

When accidents happen...

I had a rather interesting day.....

Last night (11/30) I sent my kids to bed early. They were a little hyped up and just winding down when the closet door fell on Kate & Krissy. It hit Kate's elbow and Krissy's head. Both immediately started crying. Kate couldn't move her arm at all and thought it was broken. Krissy had a bruised head and was ok.

Cordell put some ice in a bag and had Kate ice her arm for the night. The next day Kate's arm was still hurting so I took her to the Emergency Room at the IHS. They took x-rays and everything seemed to be fine. The doctor put a splint on her arm and sent her home with no PE until the Orthopedic cleared her. Her appointment is tomorrow morning at 9am....

Oh, in case you're wondering about the closet door.....they had fell off the tracks and we had just leaned it up against the wall to fix later. Somehow the kids managed to knock it over and it fell on the girls.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you,

Krisha

Test

This is my test blog.