I did NOT just blow off my calorie counting the week of Christmas! And, I did NOT gain 1 lb because of it! I also did NOT just blow off excercising, too! Oh no, no me!
I did NOT go Christmas shopping for my family 2 days before Christmas, not me!
I did NOT lose my Aunt's Dillard's Gift card....oh no, not me!
I do NOT still have 20+ Christmas cards in my possession! I DON'T need to mail them off anytime soon!!!
I did NOT let my kids go to New Mexico to visit with my in-laws for a week. I do NOT miss them terribly right now!
I did NOT think of my brother, Bryant all day. I do NOT miss him terribly. Today is NOT 1 year since he passed away. I am NOT feeling numb right now...
***Prayer's Needed***
MckMama's baby boy Stellan is in the hospital so please keep her family in your prayers.


Oh my gosh..I have Christmas cards that I haven't mailed either!! So bad!!
ReplyDeleteSo sorry about your brother. I'm sure it is hard missing him!!