This is my very first Not Me! Monday. What a great idea!I did not just walk off from my hubby when we were in the middle of an intense conversation. Not me!!! I just needed to get out and clear the air!!!
I did not forget about the time and leave late to pick up my hubby from work last week. Not me!! I'm *always* early!
I did not go over my calories on Friday intentionally! Oh no, not me!! My co-worker brought donuts to work on Friday and what did I NOT do??? Yeah, that's right, I did not start my day with a donut! On this very same day, I did not go to Applebee's and indulge on a Grilled Cheese BLT & a Fried Chicken salad with Ranch combo. Oh no.....not me!!! I also did not devour 3 homemade cookies a friend baked and mailed to me & my co-workers, not me!!
What are you brave enough to admit that you did not do this week? Come on and join us! It's free therapy! Be sure to check out everyone else's links. It's a great way to blog hop!
Write your own Not Me! post, and then link back to this one. Once back here, sign up on Mr. Linky below so all of us can hop over to your blog to read what you so did not do this week. Please read this for detailed instructions on how to play and feel free to leave your Not Me's in the comment section of this post if you don't have a blog or if you'd just rather do it that way.

you sound like a girl right up my alley!
ReplyDeleteI love any kind of chocaltey fried ranchness!
LOL..I think once you blow it in the morning, it's all downhill from there. At least you can always start off fresh in the morning, right?
ReplyDeleteYou did good for your first Not Me! Isn't it fun??
I love these "Not Me" posts; I have seen them around blog land, and they are always funny.:)
ReplyDeleteAnd as for going over on calories during the holidays...*me neither*.;)
Merry Christmas, Krisha!
God Bless,
Amy:)